Monday, December 5, 2011

Guest Post at Mothers of Change

I'd like to thank the great team at Mothers of Change for hosting my guest post on updating cesarean protocols. Please have a read and feel free to comment here, or there, especially if you have any suggestions for bettering the cesarean experiences

http://www.mothersofchange.com/2011/12/changing-cesarean-births.html

This post was not only a great oportunity to share information, it got me writing again, something I have been wanting to do for a while now!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post - I particularly like the comparison of home birth advocates calling for separation of mother and baby in hospital as a way to increase home birth rates! Perhaps the term 'natural caesarian' could be altered to 'woman-centred caesarian' or 'gentle caesarian'. I firmly believe that if women are informed and have less fear about caesarians they are probably more likely to have a vaginal birth. What we fear tends to get created! Thanks for a great post.
    x Pollyanna

    ReplyDelete